The report launches a selection screen when the results are loaded, this provides different results based upon the radio option set.
Summary displays available:
- Work Request Aggregation – The data is aggregated by work request type. If the report was executed with the BPEM case only flag checked this will be a breakdown by BPEM case category instead.
- Work Request Sessions – The data is aggregated by Session ID if the session relates to a Work Request.
- All Sessions – The data is aggregated by BDEx session ID with no filter.
- Team – The data is aggregated by team using the org unit defined by the HR structure
- Position – The data is aggregated by the position using the positions defined by the HR structure
- Agent – The data is aggregated by agent ID.
- Unfiltered – This shows all the data contained with the result output with no aggregation.
- Show DWC items only – The data is filtered to only display line items where the DWC indicator flag is set.
MDR Transformation run options:
- Latest Run – This selects the most recent instance for the program
- Latest Run for User – The selects the most recent instance created by the User ID/s selected
- Selected Run – A particular instance run can be selected by the instance name for the program.
The output of the report will provide a high level summary displaying the performance data relating to the date/period specified within the selection screen.
The option to summarize by agent, team or case category will be provided in the selection screen for the report output and the data will be aggregated based upon the summary option selected.
Activity Log – Provides the activity details recorded against the actions taken within BDEx. A transaction is available to retrieve this data specific to either/and a date, time period, agent and/or activity type.
The data can be used to understand why an agent has a particular AHT or productivity score. Or even to understand if all the process steps have been completed as expected.