Closure control has been enhanced to enable the configuration of closure types.
The following check types can be applied:
• No check – this is for test only and should not be used
• Check with warning – only used when an agent attempts to close a case and
the agent can choose to override the closure control and still close the case
• Check with error – this will be applied when running the closure job and
when the agent attempts to close the case. If the rule is met – the job will
close the case, if the rule is not met the agent will see a hard stop message.
• No Auto Closure – Same as check with error but the rule is not checked in
the closure control job preventing the auto closure of cases
• Auto Close Only – Same as check with error however the rule is only
checked when running the closure control job. The rule will not be applied if
an agent attempts to close a case.