Personal Worklist displays all the work ( BPEM cases, WorkItems,..) currently assigned to the user. The list is sorted by preset rules which are unique for each organisation.
The following columns are displayed in the Personal Worklist, additional columns may be present based on your organisation’s requirements.
- Class Icon: This represents the type of work request assigned.
- Class Text: Description of the work request type.
- Key: Unique identifier for the work request.
- Sub Class: A work request class can be further categorised into subclasses, for instance BPEM cases are subclassed by case categories.
- Subclass Text: Description of the Subclass.
- Priority: Priority of the work request. This can be defined at the case category level for BPEM cases.
- Created On: Date on which the case was created.
- Status: Current status of the work request. This status is usually changed to “in process” when the case is assigned to an agent.