Testimony version 2.0 has taken a number of steps to improve the usability of the tool, below are the main highlights:
- The display and organization of the trays and sub-screens can now be controlled by user UI profile to declutter the main screen
- Summary grids are now script based instead of step based, the large numbers of steps involved in most executions providing greater clarity into the number of scripts completed
- Summary grids in ‘Execution’ and ‘Results’ tabs are now aligned with usual QA parlance including ‘Total’, ‘Run’, Not Run’, ‘Pass’, ‘Fail’, ‘Cancelled’, and ‘Error’.
- To improve the clarity of the execution screens ‘Sessions’ have now been renamed to ‘Scripts’
- Totals are now provided in both the Standard Recordings & Standard Scripts overviews
Thanks for your feedback.