This section of the investigate screen provides visibility of the linkages for the script/steps that are being investigated by the user.
The following fields are shown in the grid:
- Linkage Number – A sequential number starting from 1 for each linkage in the script
- Linkage Status – If the linkage has been validated in any way (only relevant to change documents, IDoc’s and SAP Script Forms), then this will display the status of that linkage. If the linkage has passed, then this icon will be green. If it failed, it will show as red. If no validation has happened then this will be empty.
- Linkage Type – Shows the type of linkage that it is
- Related Step – Linkages are stored at the step level. When using the investigate screen, this is shown at the script level. All linkages relating to all steps of the script will be shown and this field lets the user know which step the linkage specifically relates to.
- Filtering – The filter options lets the user restrict the list of linkages shown by type or sub-type
- Detail – Internal details about the linkage can be shown by selecting the linkage first and the clicking “detail”
- Linkage Selection – If you select the hot-spot for a particular linkage, the linkage will be shown on the right hand side of the screen
Thanks for your feedback.