This area shows the individual steps that made up the test script.
The icon for displaying whether a script step passed or failed is now the standard “LED” icon.
- Green – means that the step executed and passed
- Red – means that the step has failed (or was a techical error)
- Yellow – means that the step was cancelled
- Inactive – means that the step did not run
- Prev/Next – Navigates to the previous or next step from the currently selected one
- Suppress – Immediately allows you to configure suppressions for the currently selected step
- Detail – Displays the test script step popup window
Thanks for your feedback.