BDEx email notifications are not received by the user.
The email notifications are processed in standard SAP using the SAP Connect function.
If the notifications are not being received check the following configurations are correct set up.
1. Notifications are done via SAP Connect for more information about this function see:
This function can be set up using transaction SCOT.
2. Check the system configuration is set up correctly.
To receive inform when resolved messages as emails, in the BDEx system configuration, within table /BTI/MDE_C_SYST, the USE_WORKFLOW field should be set to blank. Otherwise BDEx will send the notifications as SAP workflow work items.
3. Ensure the notification report has been scheduled and the job is being regularly run.
Report /BTI/MDE_REP_PROCESS_WR_WATCH must be scheduled to run for BDEx to regularly monitor completed items. This job would normally be scheduled to run on a regular basis, e.g. hourly or daily.
4. Ensure the SAP Connect job is running.
SAP Connect report RSCONN01 must be run to generate the email alerts.
5. Check the Recipient Email Addresses are set up correctly.
Notifications are sent from the “central” system upon which BDEx is running, typically the IS-U ECC system. The recipients email address is taken from the user master record in this system. In order to have these notifications delivered as emails, then the user master record must have an email address maintained. If it does not, then the notification will be sent as a document to the users SAP Business Workplace.
Use transaction SU01D to check the User ID email settings.