The following are the instructions for setting up the /BTI /BTR namespaces in the customer systems.
1. On the dev system go to SE03
2. Choose option Display/Change Namespaces
3. Go into change mode
4. Click on New Entries
5. Enter in Namespace Name, Change namespace role to C (consumer), enter in the short text Basis Technologies International, enter in the owner Basis Tech and click on save
6. This will prompt them to create a transport.
7. Go to Set system change in SE03.
8. Find the entries for the BDEx and MDR software components.
9. Set these to ‘modifiable’
This will also you to add the BDEx options and customizing to transports, making it possible to transport out of dev to QA, prod etc.
The customer can then set up the appropriate transport paths.