Several new reports have been added in this release of Transport Express:
- Build List Report: This report allows you to sequence all transports and manual activities for a group of transports in a control point and to give estimated timings using previous import history. This report allows you to create an always up-to-date build list for project cut-overs.
- Delegation details report: This report shows the details of all active delegations in Transport Express.
- Multi Path Import Status report: This report is an extension of the Import Status Report, but allows you to view transports over multiple paths. For the report to format the data properly, the Roles assigned to each Target must be consistent across the paths.
- Test Results report: This report can be used to give visibility to all test results entered for multiple Business Tasks or even a whole project. It will show negative and positive entries for each Business Task and any comments entered.
- Location Clear-down report: This new utility can be run to remove all of the Transport Forms over a certain age from any particular Control Point. Any Transport Forms that have been in the selected Control Point for more than the configured number of days are ‘completed’ and removed from the Path.
Thanks for your feedback.