Some new analysis types have been added to Transport Express to report on the following:
- BPCA Analysis: This new analysis allows TE to execute the SAP standard BPC analysis in Solution Manager and present the results to the user. As this analysis can only be run on Solution Manager systems, it is not delivered as standard with TE. If you would like to use the analysis, please contact Basis Technologies support.
- Check for Local Non-Transportable Requests: This analysis can be used to check and report local non-transportable transport requests where the SAP transport target is blank.
- Check Unreleased Tasks in Requests: This analysis can be used to check and report any unreleased sub-tasks inside transport requests
- Transport of Copies Analysis: A new analysis type has been created to compliment the Transport of Copies functionality. This analysis can be set to stop any ToC’s from moving past a particular Control Point in a Path.
- Check Request Tasks not yet in a TOC: This analysis can be used to ensure that all transport sub-tasks have been included in a Transport of Copies (ToC), for example, if ToC’s are being used to deploy development changes to QA
- Test Impact Radar: A new analysis to report the impact and Test Scripts impacted when approving changes has been created (see section on Test Impact Assessment above for details)
- Deep Impact Inspector: A new analysis to check for indirect dependencies between objects has been created (see section on ADC above for details)
Some changes have been made to analysis types in Transport Express to report on the following:
- Append Structure Analysis: An enhancement has been made to the Risk Analysis that now allows reporting of changes to Append Structures on tables.
Thanks for your feedback.