Several new icons have been added to the Transport Express GUI to indicate the following situations:
- Manual Activity Status: An icon is displayed against a Transport Form if it has a Manual Activity Associated with it. The colour of the icon is dependent on whether the Manual Activity is complete or if it is holding up imports in any systems.
- Previous Import Return Code: A new icon has been added within Import Queues to show the return code of the transport during import to the previous system.
- Import Lock: A new icon has been added to the path display pane of the GUI to indicate if there is an active lock on the import queue of a Target. This indicates if transports are currently being imported into a target or there has been an unexpected error and the Import Lock has not been automatically removed.
- Bypass System: A new icon has been added to the path display pane of the GUI to indicate if a system has the configuration option ‘Bypass Target’ set. When this option is set, all changes bypass the Target and move directly to the following Control Point in the path.
- RFC Connection Error: A new icon has been added to the path display pane of the GUI to indicate if Transport Express has detected there is an issue with the RFC connection to the system.
- Test Results: A new icon has been added to Test Queues to indicate previous test results that have been entered for a Task.
Thanks for your feedback.