ActiveControl is comprised of the following modules. Please note that these will be referred to throughout the documentation as the relevant product features can be associated to one or more of these modules:
- Transport Expresso – Core transport and change management module where transports, tasks, workflows, approvals, testing, imports and notifications occur
- ShiftLeft – Automated analysis process to check changes and transports for things like sequencing, completeness, risks, issues, dependencies, impacts and quality
- DevAnalytics – A set of KPIs and metrics to delivers deep insight into the performance of the SAP development and change process. Key metrics report on Velocity, Cycle Times, Rework & Waste, Work in progress and Approval times
- DevMax – Management of multi-track development processes enabling dynamic conflict detection and automated merge & retrotfit
ActiveControl 7.1 was released in April 2018. These 7.1 Release Notes provide a combined overview of the new functionality rolled out since ActiveControl 7.0.
Previous releases of ActiveControl, Transport Expresso and Transport Express are detailed in separate Release Notes:
- ActiveControl 7.0 (released August 2017)
- Transport Expresso 6.20 (released May 2016)
- Transport Expresso 6.10 (released June 2015)
- Transport Expresso 6.00 (released February 2015)
- Transport Express 5.30 (released September 2014)
- Transport Express 5.20 (released March 2014)
- Transport Express 5.1n (released 2013)
- Transport Express 5.00 (released 2012)
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.