Transport Express includes a web UI to allow access to key functionality within a web browser.
It provides a dashboard based overview of projects and items requiring action allowing the user to easily view and analyse their current workload.
Users will have access to the following functionality within the web interface:
• Visibility and analysis / approval / rejection of your items that require approval
• Visibility and test results entry of your items that require testing
• Visibility of tasks for your team / project
• Visibility of the status of selected projects by phase (see Project Management Tracking below)
• Ability to drill-down / filter the above items by project, path & target / location, deployment status, planning status, group, type and priority
• Ability to search for tasks and transports
• A news feed to show recent events in Transport Express
• A view of your own recent activity
• Ability to view and change task data
• Ability to view the transports allocated to tasks